Sunday, August 17, 2014

Announcement #1

With all the painting I have been doing, I have neglected to make a few announcements. These next several posts will take care of that.

Accepted into the 2014 Artists for Conservation event is my painting Rush Hour. The event will be held at the Grouse Mountain Resort in N. Vancouver September 26th - Oct 5th where my painting will be displayed along with other group members juried into the show. I am honored to have my work included.

As an added bonus, my painting Gold Rush has been accepted into the Artists for Conservation show to be held at the South Florida Festival in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. This show will include works from the Grouse Mountain event and more and is tentatively scheduled to run from February 20th - April 30th, 2015.

Rush Hour
12" X 30" 
Original Oil


Gold Rush
24" X 54"
Original Oil

Hmm. In both pieces there is a lot of rushing around. Think there is something to that?

No comments: